About Clear Vinyl Transfer Tape Roll: Blue Alignment 12" x 10 Ft
- MEDIUM TACK: Our Clear Vinyl Transfer Paper Tape Roll not too sticky to transfer your designs, but sticky enough to easily lift your project and transfer it to your surface effortless. Just the right amount of glue will make sure your project transfer beautifully. NO MESS - NO FUSS!
- GREAT SAVINGS: Our vinyl transfer paper is of 12" x 10 Feet, excellent size is so long for you to use and can achieve your various crafting needs. It is believed that our Transfer Tape for Vinyl is your best choice with attractive design and reasonable price.
- MORE PRECISE - CLEAR BLUE GRID: Compared with other transfer tape, the clear 1/2" blue grid lines can help you cut the accurate size for your design and make good full use of the vinyl transfer paper roll, even for a small size! It can also make vinyl transfer tape measure with ease, achieving great alignment!
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our Clear Transfer Tape for vinyl makes it easy and efficient to transfer your design to any smooth surfaces like sign stickers, wood, windows, walls, ceramics, glass, Indoor and outdoor etc. It will work with Cameo, Silhouette, Provo Craft, Cricut Vinyl, Pazzles, oracal and much more. Different applications meet your diverse requirement.
- Great for adhesive vinyl (such as 631, 651, or 813 or anything else like these)
- Does not work for heat transfer vinyl or glitter vinyl.
- Not suitable to transfer your artwork to paper or fabric, even other rough surface.
- Don’t heat the vinyl transfer paper tape or wet it.
- Press the adhesive transfer tape with strong force before peeling it down.
- Great Savings: Premium material and enough size make decal transfer tape work greatly and save money, it goes a long way to complete your project and much more.
- Perfect Grid: Our vinyl transfer paper tape roll comes with 1/2 blue-Grid square backing for your perfect alignment making it is much more accurate to cut small or large designs.
- Versatile: This kind of transfer tape for vinyl can be used for windows, walls, ceramic, glass, metal, plastic, indoors, outdoors, Get.
Step1. Make and cut your design, weed the extra vinyl,put transfer tape on your design, using a credit or other squeegee to scratch the tape to the vinyl with strong force.
Step2. Flip over your design, peel the release liner from the back of the vinyl, ensuring that your design stick to the transfer paper with no residue, if not, you need to try the process again. Tear it off.
Step3. Then transfer your perfect design to smooth surface you want, use a squeegee or credit card to firmly press down the design again.
Step4. Take off the transfer tape. Apply more pressure for many times to ensure that the vinyl stick to smooth surface. The design is accomplished.