- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
1）What is sublimation paper used for?
You will need sublimation paper to hold sublimation ink and withstand the heat in sublimating. Then sublimation paper can release dye sublimation ink to the surface of your objects.
2）Do I need clear HTV vinyl to sublimate?
With clear HTV vinyl, now you can sublimate long-lasting patterns on 100% cotton fabric like shirts and bags.
3)What to look for when choosing a sublimation paper?
1. Grams: Heavier papers generally offer better ink absorption, producing more vibrant and long-lasting prints. On the other hand, lighter papers are suitable for delicate fabrics or applications where a thinner substrate is preferred.
2. Transfer rate: The higher, the better.
3. Drying time: Faster drying times can increase efficiency and productivity, especially for high-volume printing.
4. Compatibility: Check if the sublimation paper is suitable for heat press or iron use.
4)Easy guide to sublimation paper usage
1. Print your design using a sublimation printer and special sublimation paper. The printer will use sublimation ink, which sublimates when heated.
2. Place the printed sublimation paper with the design facing down on the object. Use tape that withstands high temperatures to secure the paper in position.
3. Apply heat and pressure to the paper and object using a heat press machine or a regular household iron set to the appropriate temperature.
4. Cool down and get your work.