- USER FRIENDLY: It is not suggested to use this Soap Dye in wax! Unlike dye loaded with chemicals and require mixing, our Soap Colorants has mixed and is ready to use. The characteristics of water solubility and can be mixed with some oil make the soap dye unnecessary to worry about the residue after each bath.
- 20 VARIOUS COLOURS OR MORE(10ml/Per, 20 bottles, Total 7.04 oz): We have 20 bright colorants, they are easy to disperse and blend, can create a variety of different shades of color as you like. Simply blend them to achieve your own custom colors. All of these colors can be mixed together to form other colors you may require.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - The soap dye can be used for soap coloring (melt and pour soap dye), expose resin pigment, bath bombs coloring, play dough, lotions, slime, bath salt coloring, lip balms, and scrubs and cakes, etc. Due to the water solubility, liquid soap dye would bleed and fade in mp soap. You may add some mica to solve the problem.
- SAFE AND FOOD GRADE COLOURANT: Our Soap Colorants are created with food-grade ingredients which toxic-free, irritation-free, stain-free. The upgraded formula can make your soap and bath bomb stay clear and vibrant for longer.
- SERVICE AND NOTIFICATIONS: Please be free to contact us if you have any questions about our Soap colorants. We could provide you Top-Rated Customer Service with no-questions-asked and Money-Back Guarantee.*Testing for compatibility to ensure desired results are recommended as the pH of cosmetics can vary greatly. *Please note that although we have provided professional color photos, variances in each computer monitor may slightly alter the appearance of the actual color.
Package: Pack of 10ml/20 bottles Water-Based colors, Each one has a different color.
Notice: Each Soap Dye for Bath Bombs might have a different consistency and some products will require more dye than others. So in order to avoid "overdose", make sure to add a little at a time to see what color you want to achieve.
If you use it in food, please be noted that it is not directly edible, the recommended amount is 1.0g/kg.