HTVRONT Glitter Vinyl/heat transfer vinyl- Gold 10''x15 Ft roll for Cricut & Silhouette Cameo - Easy to Cut & Weed (6 Colors Available)
1. The actual color of glitter htv vinyl may vary slightly due to differences in monitor display.
2. Since we currently ship from US warehouses and China warehouses, some products are not in stock in the United States, so when the product group you choose belongs to the US warehouse, we will ship from the US warehouse. If all or part of the products you choose belong to China warehouse, we will ship from China warehouse. please be aware!
Key features of our glitter htv vinyl roll
- EASY TO CUT& WEED
- THIN&STRONG& DURABLE
- WIDE RANGE OF USE
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CUT MACHINE
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
How to Use:
- Create your design
- Cut with the gloss side facing DOWN and the duller back of the Red glitter htv vinyl bundle facing up
- Weed away the excess glitter htv, leaving your design on the carrier sheet
- Apply the design to your T-shirt with a heat press at 305-320 for 10-15 seconds, if you use a home iron, press it with firm pressure
- Peel the carrier sheet cold, if areas of design lift after application, do step 4 again.
- Do not use nylon, velvet, acrylic fabrics, leather, vinyl which will melt and ruin the material.
- Hand washes your fabric gently with mild detergent.
- Wait 24 hours after application to wash.
- Turn the article of clothing inside before you wash it.
- No bleach.
- We recommend you to perform a test prior.
Quickly and easily apply the glitter heat transfer vinyl to fabric using a hot iron or heat press; We recommend using on COTTON, POLYESTER, COTTON/POLYESTER BLENDS, LYCRA fabric for best performance. It works on normal fabric as well as MESH TYPE fabric. Just Iron-on, and voila, your own customized DIY project on T-shirts, hats, bags, team or club wear, garments, shoes, and other textiles, etc! Our heavy-duty glitter vinyl will stretch with the natural movement of your fabric and withstand numerous washing. Red Glitter iron-on vinyl will retain adhesiveness even after 50 or more washes.