- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
What is transfer paper and how does it work?
Transfer paper is a type of paper that allows you to print your own designs on fabric using an inkjet printer and an iron or a heat press. The paper has a special coating that melts when heated and transfers the ink onto the fabric.
What's the difference between dark and light heat transfer paper?
Dark heat transfer paper is for dark fabrics, featuring a white base layer to maintain color vibrancy. Light heat transfer paper suits light-colored fabrics and don't require a white base layer, integrating designs without altering colors.
Are these heat transfer papers compatible with all inkjet printers?
Each heat transfer paper specifies its compatibility range. While most are suitable for standard inkjet printers, ensure your printer meets the paper's requirements. It is a good practice for optimal printing and transfer outcomes.
Easy guide to transfer paper usage
1. Create the design you want to transfer on the transfer paper.
2. Print the design with a compatible inkjet printer.
3. Cut the design by scissor or cutting machine.
4. Peel off backing paper or weed the design.
5. Transfer the image by heat press or home iron.(Heat Press: 320-338 °F/10-15s)