Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl offers vibrant sparkle, suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, Rayon and Cotton/Poly Blends. It’s compatible for use with Cricut Expression, Explore Air 1 & 2, and Silhouette Cameo machines. Personalize your custom t-shirts, tote bags, caps, aprons, pillows, and more with our htv.
FAQ about Glitter HTV Vinyl
1. Set iron dial between cotton and wool.
2. Cover design with cover sheet(Teflon sheet).
3. Pace on a flat, hard surface(ironing board not recommended)
4. Press iron with medium/firm pressure(do not slide iron)
5. Press each section of the design for 10—15 seconds.
6. If areas of the design lift after application, apply cover sheet and repress for 10 -15 seconds
7. Peel carrier cold Cover completed design and press for 5-10 seconds
View HTVRONT DIY Mermaid Shirt Cricut project to learn how to iron on glitter heat transfer vinyl step by step
1. Cut in reverse
2. Weed excess material
3. Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
4. Apply design at 302”F—320”F
5. Use light/medium pressure for 10—15 seconds
6. Peel carrier cold
We love to make crafts by hand. We are always picky about the quality. While focusing on quality, we also keep the cost to a minimum, we pay attention to the feedback of every customer, so we never stop to improve quality and create more new products. Because of love, we are more professional. Compared with Siser glitter htv (Siser heat transfer vinyl), we truly believe that our Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl are superior as great quality and competitive price, and helps make your life more sparkling and vibrant!