How To Remove Heat Transfer Vinyl
AAs a crafting enthusiast, or a beginner, we usually expect to complete a perfect and beautiful work. You purchased a heat transfer vinyl material, cut and ironed it according to the step-by-step guide, then ironed it on the shirt, carefully tore off the backing board, and suddenly you panicked... your design went backwards Up! A bit crooked!Is your shirt broken? How can we remove these waste materials?
Is there any way to remove heat transfer vinyl?
As a sales and manufacturer of vinyl, HTVRONT usually do not recommend that you violently remove it directly from the clothes. Because it is difficult to remove. If the vinyl is removed without any measures, it usually indicates that the heat transfer vinyl has some quality problems.
If you must remove the vinyl. You can try to buy a Heat Transfer Letter Removing Solvent and follow its instructions step by step.
How do you remove heat transfer from fabric?
- Material: T-shirts, Heat Transfer Vinyl, and Letter Removing Solvent
- Turn your T-shirt inside.
- Apply a few drops of solvent under the wrong vinyl.
- Stretch (or pull out) the fabric where the error is located until the vinyl easily pulls out of the fabric.
- Throw the clothes in the washing machine, dry them, and repaint them with vinyl.
- Re-cut your design (or perform a new operation!) and weed it. Don't forget to mirror your design before cutting!
- Use Cricut EasyPress to press the design on the shirt. Ensure consistent pressure is applied to the entire design!