We have a wide variety of options for affordable glitter vinyl. When compared with Siser Glitter Vinyl or Glitter 651 Vinyl in the same quality, HTVRONT glitter vinyl fabric is a more affordable choice for you. Glitter iron on vinyl is perfect for crafters as our materials can be cut with craft cutters and applied with a household iron. Pair with our vinyl crafting accessories to decorate anything like a pro! Check out our glitter htv now.
FAQ About Glitter Vinyl
1.Create your design 2.Cut with the gloss side facing DOWN and the duller back of the HTV vinyl facing up 3.Weed away the excess vinyl, leaving your design on the carrier sheet 4.Apply the design to your T-shirt with heat press at 305-320 for 10-15 seconds, if you use a home iron, press it with firm pressure 5.Peel the carrier sheet cold, if areas of design lift after application, do step 4 again
Cutting with cricut explore air 2: Blade--Standard, Setting--Iron On+
Cutting with silhouette cameo 3: Blade--6, Speed--5, Force--10, Passes--2, Materail--Vinyl Glitter
- Set iron dial between cotton and wool.
- Cover design with cover sheet(Teflon sheet).
- Pace on a flat, hard surface(ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure(do not slide iron)
- Press each section of the design for 10—15 seconds.
- If areas of the design lift after application, apply cover sheet and repress for 10 -15 seconds
- Peel carrier cold
- Cover completed design and press for 5-10 seconds
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 302”F—320”F
- Use light/medium pressure for 10—15 seconds
- Peel carrier cold
We recommend that you start the iron at a lower temperature and then gradually increase the temperature until the adhesive starts to loosen and the HTV peels off. Remove gently with tweezers.
HTVRONT recommends that you do not layer glitter vinyl on the glitter vinyl. We also recommend that you do not place any other heat transfer material on top of the glitter htv vinyl-it should be the top layer. If you want to make a design that requires layer glitter vinyl on a glitter, please visit YouTube to learn how to knockout designs.
The glitter vinyl for cricut is waterproof, but not fully waterproof so it won't survive well in tough weather.